Moonspear never gonna give you up
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The hurt Lyra expressed was one Hydra, ultimately, echoed (albeit from within). Hydra did hate to see Alya go, with everything within her. She did not want Alya to belong to any but Moonspear (though before Moonspear, Alya belonged to her mirror images as equally as they belonged to her). Lyra was adamant, and Hydra shared her convictions though held her tongue. When Alya appealed to them indirectly, Hydra mulled mutely. 

Hydra would never think that Alya was less than either of them; they were equal in different ways. You are a scout, Hydra responded after a long, drawn out pause. I only wish you did not have to join them, and be gone for so long. But you would be going undercover, in a way. Lyra, it is good practice, Hydra looked toward the softest of them, who was passionate and savage when it came for her love for Alya and Hydra. You would not even really be leaving us—just taking a trip. But you will be back, she pressed. A thought occured to her, wild and exciting. Her eyes flashed as she looked conspirationally. And if we visited, we could go right in—we are Alya, too, who would ever know? They could act as though family had visited. It would be good practice for us, too—maybe they have a medic there that could teach you... and we would never have to really leave, she peered at Alya, wondering what she thought of that, as she added for good measure: or be apart.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 11, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 12, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 12, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 12, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 12, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 12, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 13, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 14, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 21, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 21, 2017, 09:46 PM