Moonspear bad blood
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
hoping for @Charon ! as we do not have a current thread and that is bizarre to me; set before Alya departs and after Hydra returns from NSV. Vague on NSV return because no one has entered the thread.

Hydra prowled the borders, head low and nostrils flaring. Her tail twitched behind her as she dwelled on her conversation with Korei. She would teach her to fight, teach her to be useful to the pack. Hydra never really liked Korei; she treated her like an Omega most of the time, and her frustrations were received by her palest, golden-eyed sibling. At present though all was going well, other than Alya's contemplation of departing them for a brief time. She was conflicted on that... but saw the worth in it, too, given that she would be coming back. And while Alya was still here she did not want to think of her not being here. 

What she really wanted to do was improve her fighting skills. She was likely a far better fighter at her age than she ought to be, given her diligence... but she wanted to be better. No, she wanted to be one of the best. She wanted a skill that echoed her mother and father. With her sisters she could beat any opponent, and independently she was a great fighter too... but her aspirations were more than that. She thought of the way she and her sisters had found Rannoch—she wanted to be sure that alone, she could beat an opponent larger than her. 

She caught wind of her fathers trail and thinking he may be up ahead, Hydra quickened her pace.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
bad blood - by Hydra - September 13, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 14, 2017, 08:03 AM
RE: bad blood - by Hydra - September 14, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 18, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: bad blood - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 20, 2017, 02:15 AM
RE: bad blood - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 22, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: bad blood - by Hydra - September 22, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 25, 2017, 07:48 AM