Moonspear bad blood
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His first inquiry was met with a shake of her head. While this male bore the scent of another wolf that she had romped with, she had never gotten details on him and had all but forgotten him entirely. Though the question if she recognised him... he did look eerily similar to a male she had not seen in many days, but would never forget. His appearance looked a lot like Uncle Floki, she admitted to her father then, I know it wasn't him... but they looked very alike, it was something she was able to connect now, after the incident—during it, she hadn't much time to think of much but the moment. Still, if her father saw anyone that looked like that who wasn't Floki, well, he'd know it was him. I marked his face up pretty badly, she said with a wave of her tail. She'd gotten some scratches herself, but none that amounted to the damage she was able to deal. 

As far as her fathers suggestion, she nodded. Maybe for a bit, if only to ensure the safety of Vela, Jarilo, and Galaxy, she said, thoughtful. I don't know what this guys heads like—if he'd want revenge or anything like that. I think it'd be best to be on guard in general for a while, her blue eyes looked to her father, wondering what he'd think.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
bad blood - by Hydra - September 13, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 14, 2017, 08:03 AM
RE: bad blood - by Hydra - September 14, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 18, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: bad blood - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 20, 2017, 02:15 AM
RE: bad blood - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 22, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: bad blood - by Hydra - September 22, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: bad blood - by Charon - September 25, 2017, 07:48 AM