Altar of Twilight show the world that you would eat it whole
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This stranger seemed to think much of himself; as to that, Hydra had no opinion, given she, too, thought highly of her own self. She was young and accomplished both; who was to say he, too, was not? Surely not as capable as she, she vainly thought, but she would not understimate him. She licked her chops and looked thoughtful for a moment. She wanted to believe him, though she had plenty reason not to. This crazed lunatic of the Feathery Woods (as she had heard it called) would surely be out for blood, she imagined. To be led right into his waiting jaws... 

I have a proposition for you, stranger, she decided, her tail flicking behind her. Join me and mine at Moonspear. I am it's Beta. My father and mother lead; with your intelligence, I think he would be interested in you among our ranks. I should like to learn more of where this wolf comes from, and I am sure all cannot be told in a day. You sound like you desire blood, she looked to Lyra, who moved beside her and watched Drogon, and I think you may be fortunate enough to see some, with us. Hydra was a fighter; if her father sent his hounds, she would be happy to take Drogon with them. In the meantime, they could train for the battle that she felt was to come.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 19, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 03:49 PM