Altar of Twilight show the world that you would eat it whole
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He accepted her offer, and she felt the shoulder of Lyra press against her own. She nods to him, and when he introduces himself, she samples the unique name: Drogon... it is an interesting name, a strong one, too—and in turn, she introduces herself and her sister. I am Hydra, and this is Lyra, she gestures toward her sister, tail waving. Have you any particular strengths? She inquired next—her father would want to know this, she was certain. She moves around him, and then beside him; Lyra keeps beside her, and she remains at the groups center. She gestures at him to follow; they could head to where he would soon call home, if Charon or Amekaze willed it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 19, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 03:49 PM