Altar of Twilight show the world that you would eat it whole
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A mercenary! Hydra delights at this, and now more than ever Moonspear could afford more. Her father and mother both would surely appreciate this. I am a master warrior, she informed him, and she thought of her intent to teach Jarilo. It would not hurt, however, to use Drogon as a guinea pig; she could have two apprentices. This thought delighted her, too. If you would like, and you are accepted, you may apprentice under me, with her tutelage, he would become a warrior and tactician both. Though her interest lay more in protecting, she had the mind of a woman who was made for leading wars, it would seem. This was a gift she had earned from her mother, surely. It is good that you are a hunter, as well—winter is coming, and we have some young... if he could pull his weight, which it sounded as though he could, he would be welcomed with open arms she believed.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 19, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 03:49 PM