Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been busy with a lot since they had last seen one another, and a lot had changed. But like Towhee, Hydra harbored no ill feelings toward the other. In fact, Hydra still liked her. They, as they came into adults, had less free time and more time to be devoted to duty. She felt that if anyone might understand that, it'd be Towhee. There was nothing to apologize for; they both, at the time, had good intentions. It was difficult to keep a friendship with anyone outside of a pack, but given the nearness to the Caldera Hydra hoped at some point in their lives they would find time for one another again. If not, it didn't really matter—at the very least, the two had a good understanding of one another. And at least Hydra being here now to warn her friend of what had transpired would show that despite their lack of seeing one another, she still had interest in the well-being of, well, really Towhee alone—Hydra had a selfless side that extended solely to the people that she had liked. 

Towhee looked grown now, if a little on the skinnier side. Hydra's tail waved once the other neared her and showed recognition. Towhee, she greeted in turn, eyes averting and ears flattening atop her head. Her head dipped a little lower; she recognized full well she was not on neutral territory, and had respected Towhee after knowing her own personal initiatives. The question caused Hydra's eyes to turn back to Towhee, though she took care to never meet the others eye. Actually, yeah. I wanted to warn you guys about a violent wolf that was in the Glen. He nearly killed the previous leader of the Vale... who is healing at Moonspear, now, she informed, in case the Caldera had any relationship with the Vale wolves. My sisters and I went to remove him, but the guy showed no self-preservation. He seemed like he just wanted to kill someone. He smelled like blood and feathers, she spoke slowly as she reflected, again, on the events. It had all just been so weird. He's pale, blue eyes—a gnarly wound on his face, now. And pretty big, as big as her father. We're patrolling more of the Glen and our neighboring territory, in case he comes back or is maybe still around and hiding. Basically, she wanted Towhee to keep her eyes peeled... for herself and her own pack, if nobody else.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM