Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded. What put me off the most about it was the guy who was attacked said he didn't even know the guy... so... he might just attack anyone he sees, that was what Hydra felt was the most important takeaway. The guy likely didn't discriminate when it came to victims... meaning any wolf outside of their territory could be fair game. Hydra recalled all the times as a child she attempted to explore the outside world... her biggest concern were her siblings. Hydra knew Towhee had siblings, too, just not how old they were. 

She was at the least glad to hear that Towhee would keep an eye out. Better safe than sorry. As far as what she said next, Hydra grinned in turn. She definitely intended to, and perhaps her complete lack of verbal response confirmed that. He had landed a scratch or two on her, though Lyra, who had been stationary, received the brunt of his retaliation... and for that, he would certainly pay with his life if she ever saw him again. To the next compliment, Hydra smiled. I could say the same to you. You look stronger, and that was true, even despite the skinnier appearance Towhee presented. Have you been practicing much? She did not want to assume, but Towhee herself carried plenty of lean muscle that indicated she was doing something.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM