Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The matter-of-fact way in which Towhee responded left little room for Hydra to even think of another question. I've never heard of that before, she simply said, before Towhee continued. Well that's good then. At least they knew they had to do what was best for the pack, Hydra did not know that Towhee had a hand in some wolves decisions. Even if she did, she would agree wholeheartedly with the girls methods. Hydra would do the same, after all. 

I'm good with offensive, she responded proudly, I can help with that, if you can help me with more defensive stuff. I know the basics, but if you know anything extra, it would help, Hydra had protected—a bear invader, and kept out others before they could get in. She had been many a physical altercation and fortunately, her offense had bested others defense. Of course, she was certain that none of them had been a master. It would be interesting for two experts to come against one another; Hydra was eager for it, in fact. But now wasn't the time, and since Towhee wasn't as well fed as she could be at the moment, Hydra did not even entertain it. 

Cool, she breathed, congrats! she knew Towhee had been anxious about them, but now she seemed pleased. My siblings have been around for four. They've been moved—a little later than your siblings, though. We had a bear lurking. We were able to take it down—I was able to kill it, after it fell over a ledge, but still, it was impressive enough of a tale to tell. They're tough. You really do need a whole pack to take down a healthy one, she informed, wanting Towhee to know this. When Towhee signed the names of her siblings, Hydra's eyes widened. That looks tough, she said with a laugh. Vela, Galaxy, and Jarilo are my siblings. Vela and Galaxy don't appreciate fighting much. So, probably Jarilo, she wanted a little sidekick to tell what to do and to attack things. When coming against trespassers, it was always effective with her sisters.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM