The Sunspire obvious
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her tail waved at his acceptance of her invitation. Of course, that was not all there was to it—he would need to meet her mother (again) and her father, too. And as he continued speaking, Hydra said with an earnest smile, you know me better than I thought, because she could not deny the appeal of that, and at present she did have one enemy. Why can't I have both? she asked with a grin and a wave of her tail, I should warn you—the man who attacked Rannoch is my enemy, now. He did so close to home, and he attacked a friend. If you see him... he is pale of fur, with blue eyes, and looks as though he has rolled in dirt... or sand, she described. He ought to know, if he was to run with Moonspear. None of their pack were fond of that wolf, now. And she wanted Rian to be very aware of who this wolf was if he saw him—not because she really wanted his head delivered to her by him (oh, but it would be a nice gift to be sure), but because she did not want Rian to fall victim to his attack. 

Hydra now drew closer to him with a smile. 

What should she do? Should she give him a kiss? Is that what they ought to do, now? She pictured Alya and her instruction, and leaned a little closer to him... but then Rian spoke again, and Hydra listened as he mentioned there being an issue with him staying. Hydra drew backward to look at him, as he mentioned one of the most important wolves in her life: her father. 

Oh, yes—she knew exactly what he was talking about. And he wasn't wrong, either. Charon had expressly told her what he thought of Rian. That was how bad of an impression Rian had made on her father, and Hydra looked to the earth then with furrowed brows as he continued to explain it. Hydra looked back to him when he finished, considering everything he had said. 

The past is in the past, she said at last, nothing now is as it was then, and with that declaration, she moved alongside him and attempted to give him a kiss right on his cheek, grinning like a fool. It had been her first one if successful, delivered perhaps a little messily, and she gave a breathy laugh from the rush she felt. Are you be brave, Rian? she asked with a little wag of her tail as she withdrew again to look at him, Can you face my father again? She knew it wouldn't be an easy task, of course. He would have to prove to her father he wasn't a total dweeb, now... but for the moment, that was not even on her mind.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
obvious - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 21, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 24, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 28, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 28, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - October 02, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 09:28 PM