Moonspear so you want to play, step right up
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I meant when it comes to fighting, she said with a grin. As far as being too trusting of strangers, well... he had just experienced an incident that might change that. At least that is a weakness you can adjust. You know, now, what strangers are capable of. Even I did not think a wolf would just... attack like that, she shook her head. It made no sense. Vaati was an open, unclaimed land—land that if anyone DID have a claim to, it would be Moonspear. I'm sorry it happened to you. But hey, at least we were there. Right place, right time... Rannoch could be dead without she and her sisters, she realized, as her eyes drifted to his throat. Expect the unexpected... that's all this meant. 

As for her own weakness, Hydra had to think hard on it. I'm not big, she decided. She thought that wolves who were large had an absolute advantage over her—meaning Rannoch. It was her weakness. Of course, she knew this weakness and knew how to work around it. As for the others? She would like to eventually learn them.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 25, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 02:52 PM