Moonspear what rhymes with best bros?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He wasn't wrong, of course. Lyra had told her. Hydra had gone to see him but he'd already been out and about, which at first excited Hydra. It was only when he hadn't come to see her that she began to feel insulted. Truth be told she hadn't given him much time, but with that much time without him it was hard to do the concrete math. The fact of the matter was that wherever she trailed him, it was never to her he headed.

Terance followed her, and Hydra just wanted to get over it all already. But she couldn't sweep her feelings under the rug with him. If she didn't give two hoots, she would—but she did. Terance meant a lot to her. She remembered when the bear had made contact with him, and dragging his ass away. It was a total nightmare, seeing him that out of shape. And his recovery had been hard for her to see, too, which she had said to him. 

I couldn't see you that way, she repeated again, stopping and looking to him, hurt, I mean. I just wanted you to get up and come patrolling but you couldn't and I knew that, and seeing you like that... and not being able to do anything about it? It was a feeling of helplessness that she was not good at. I'm sorry, she said at length. She was. For all of her strength, she could not stand to see him out of shape or hurt. I killed that bear... for him, for her family. Anyway, I just imagined that when you were better, you'd come and find me first, she looked to him now, and with a blink and a shake of her head, she finished: it's cool that you didn't. I don't know what I was thinking, she just thought, well, he thought of her as she thought of him. Like a best friend.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
what rhymes with best bros? - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 11:45 AM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Terance - October 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: what rhymes with best bros? - by Terance - October 12, 2017, 12:08 PM