Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The throttle in Lyra's voice confounded her initial statement and led Rannoch to believe that she wasn't okay. As she stalked forward, he followed after her falteringly, unable to address his disbelief in her assertion. He found that such rebuttals often lead to more stress and that was something he didn't want. Lyra was a dear friend, and he wanted things between them to be cordial again. 

Just as quickly as she had stormed off, she turned again and asked a question that immediately puzzled him: why Liffey? He paused, unable to comprehend what had been asked; it was evident that he was not aware of her feelings.

"Why Liffey... what?" Rannoch asked with a cautious frown.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 05, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM