Bramblepoint i always dream of electric sheep
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The noise was so loud that Hydra thought she might have come across a bear—her father had informed her that now was when they began to forage prior to their disappearance. Where they went, he was not certain. But what erupted from the foliage was a rather large wolf, white she firstly observed... her critical eye sought the tawny hues that her opponent had worn, but none were upon him. This meant that this was not the wolf she sought, and that she could move on from here. After all, she did not wish to waste time. 

She emerged from the woods, allowing her cover to fall to nothing. She gestured to his rump and advised that he be Careful, after all, the shrubbery had its fill of him as evidenced by the pale tufts waving like a banner of surrender. At the end of the day, it seemed this stranger was the victor—still, she had seen that these shrubs had a funny way of accepting defeat. Not that she would know, not on a personal level anyhow; she'd never gotten herself caught up in the brambles here before, given there was never a reason for her to sleep among them. 

Nodding to him, Hydra pivoted as though to head on her way. He did not seem like the sort of man who enjoyed to be interrupted, which she could respect—as she was the same sort of woman.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 11, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:04 PM