Bramblepoint i always dream of electric sheep
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had never thought about what she would be, without her family. Probably a feral, savage thing; she loved her mirror images and her parents both, and they were perhaps what kept her anchored and stable. They were all that was, and all that ever would be at this point in her life. Never had Hydra been given a reason to think of drifting; she was still growing there, and learning, and well-respected to boot. Having never been given a reason to so much as humor it, it had not even crossed her mind. Hydra was a woman who fulfilled things when she wanted to, and 'might have been' is not something she typically pondered. 

Even as she wondered about the world beyond Moonspear, she did not feel a personal desire to partake in it and no longer be a part of her pack. Her earthly attachments were many, and her family was certainly her dearest of possessions. 

But she wondered what he was like, when of a pack. He was large now, and relatively filled out. When well-fed how did he appear? When emboldened by status, and territory, how did he behave? All these things she wondered as she looked him over and went through the feral motions, a comforting even for her. Though she could be declared as talkative by some, she was not the most verbose when words were not necessary. Here and now she was content with their mutually shared silence, and even enjoyed it. 

As her muzzle grazed near his shoulder he reacted, and her ears pulled back a measure, uncertain if she had wronged him; but it seemed this was not the case, and as he requested a favor of her Hydra's eyes returned to the spot he spoke of, knowing it only due to the twitch she had spotted then and there. Her eyes found the very same spot they had noted before, and Hydra was able to nose into his furs and find the very thing that burdened him. 

She wondered what might be best. To tease the thing out, or to take it swiftly. After some gentle nibbling, and dislodging the worst of it, Hydra pulled sharply and removed it from him. There were few hairs of his upon the thing to show for it, and pleased with her handiwork Hydra shook the thing from her lips and asked in playful tone, All better?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 11, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:04 PM