Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They were that close?

The Caldera and Moonspear were not too far away from one another that Hydra felt exempt from the line of fire the Woods might (potentially) create. She hadn't known they had any involvement with the Caldera, though, and Towhee had not mentioned anything before—

Wait, prisoners? Wildfire, a wolf Hydra had no idea about, had been kept prisoner there. Maybe for whatever reason they wanted to have Rannoch as a prisoner? No—it seemed like the other wolf had definitely inteded to kill him. But why would they keep a prisoner? Why did they keep her prisoner? Did she run with the Vale...? Maybe it had been revenge for failing with Rannoch, or maybe it had been something to stir the pot with the Vale. If it was entirely unrelated, Hydra would not understand it at all. It was clear by Hydra's expression she was disgusted with what they'd done. Hydra had never considered taking a prisoner, what would that do? After a beat, Hydra asked, what do you think they will decide?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Hydra - October 27, 2017, 01:22 PM