Moonspear I've been thinking too much
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They're insane, Hydra says with a sigh. Drogon did the right thing by leaving them, honestly. She could not imagine him partaking in such activities independently. He seemed the sort to just do as she did: take out the enemy whenever necessary, when one was gained. Not take them in to torture them. Not only that, but not make enemies for zero reason at all. There was no sense to that, was there?

More kids than adults. Do you remember them? All their names, I mean, Hydra felt like he had definitely told her own of the names, but it was one of those moments where when of course you tried to conjure it, it did not come to mind. It was on the tip of her tongue! But she could not think of the entirety of it.

As for his next inquiry, Hydra sighed. She's alive. But I suppose she's doing as well as any tortured wolf would be, not the best, surely, but fortunately, she was alive. I didn't see her for myself, Hydra explained. But her friend had shared with her a good amount that led her to this conclusion.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 07, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 08, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 26, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - December 05, 2017, 04:32 PM