Bramblepoint young, wild american lookin' to be somethin'
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Don't forget about me, Hydra teased, I want to kick their ass, too, particularly the one wolf that had messed with her friend. Her tail waved. She would avenge Rannoch ten times over. She'd kill the wolf who thought himself mighty for taking advantage of the teddy bear. And in knowing him better, that was exactly how she thought of him. Soft and sweet—but then, he was modeled for a bear; she imagined somewhere within him was untapped ferocity, and Hydra wondered if she would get to see it.

Towhee then got to their favorite thing to do (independently and together); what was business for some had become pleasure for Hydra, particularly with her friend. Congratulations, Hydra commended, quite proud of their accomplishments. Her tail waved as she spoke again: Since you're the master guardian, what are your favorite defense tips to go by? As a warrior, on the offensive front, one of mine is to always keep the opponent moving in the way you want them to, she advised, ears twitching. She was mindful of the hawk, not wanting it to incur any other injuries in the wake of their spar. Hydra gestured to him: he alright standing there? Though he could hop away, she wondered about his mobility with the injury, and if that would hinder a getaway any. Towhee would know best.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 12, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 13, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 13, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 14, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 14, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 14, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 14, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 14, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 14, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 15, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 15, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 21, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 21, 2017, 02:22 PM