Moonspear like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The rustling of leaves was swift to draw her attention, and her head snapped in the direction Dirge had actually been settled in. Her ears pricked at his words, though it is his chosen nickname for her that brings a smile on her face to start with. And then there was that smile, the one that caused her stomach to somersault in a manner that both startled her and left her wondering what that exactly meant. 

I will leave that role to you, Hydra drawled as she approached him slowly, continuing: I've never seen someone be so one with the earth, she said with a laugh. Dirge, a wood nymph! He truly did blend right in—in fact, she nearly missed the leaf hanging by a thread from his cheek—and she knew for certain she had not laid eyes on him, though he teased. I didn't see you before, Hydra said as she approached him slowly, attempting to do so in a manner that was appealing, but I see you now— obviously. But now she was quite close to him, close enough to attempt to dislodge the leaf that clung to his face with a warm puff of air. 

She smirked as she retreated, trotting away but keeping to their alcove, and looked back to him over her shoulder.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings - by Hydra - November 24, 2017, 06:05 PM