Moonspear like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
BASED OFF DIS
She grinned at his retort, and even as he went on Hydra did not detect he might have more than one meaning—after all, Hydra had no real knowledge on the birds and the bees—and took it for what it was. I've something in mind, Hydra offered. He had mentioned a bath, after all, and Hydra had very recently discovered another gem Moonspear harbored.

Hydra darted past him again, her tail waving. Come with me, she invited, gesturing to her shoulder. Their walk would be a short distance away, and the yearling was eager to show him her finding. She moved forward, glancing over her shoulder to see if he followed. Only once she was certain he was did she lead the way.

They arrived in no time at all. She scaled her way downward, steam surrounding the vicinity alone due to the natural wall the mountain provided here. Stone walls within the water separated one hot spring from the next, totaling to three. Small falls fed the waters, which varied from hot to luke warm. Each began shallow, though there was the possibility of swimming if one moved to the deeper parts. Hydra moved toward the center pool, testing the waters by gingerly tapping them with her paw. It, to her, was perfectly warm. She glanced to him with a satisfied smile, her tail swaying at her hocks. Hydra had provided Dirge with everything he had said he desired—a warm place to sleep, good company, and lastly (but certainly not least) a bath.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings - by Hydra - November 27, 2017, 12:50 PM