Moonspear like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
How luxurious, indeed. Moonspear is full of surprises, she informed him. This is only one. I'll leave the rest for you to discover, she offered with a smile. He had plenty of time to do his research; Winter had yet to truly set in, though there was no doubt of its coming. Her gaze panned to the surrounding trees that had been laid bare by autumns particularly cutting winds. Leaves still lingered here, too; her eyes traced one doing pirhouette's within the water.

Dirge was soon beside her, and her gaze shifted back to him. Mutely, the sylph moved until she was chest-deep within the waters. Though the air surrounding them still had its bite, the temperature of the pools were soothing and satisfying both. It was perfect for a day like this, and she suspected the hotter pool would be perfect when winter gripped Moonspear. Perhaps not though—one might make themselves a popsicle in the process of drying off.

The view could perhaps be better, but she had nothing to complain about—if it were, the surrounding area would certainly be far colder than it was at present. Come to think of it, Hydra thought to herself as she turned to look at Dirge, the view is perfect... Oh, there was no denying the tawny, strong wolf before her was a mega-babe. And the way the light hit him at present—what wasn't to admire about the scene before her? Come on in, Dirge—let's get you clean, she quipped. He wasn't all that dirty—but any excuse to get him up close and personal? She'd use it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings - by Hydra - November 28, 2017, 11:51 AM