Moonspear like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His response was met with more playful teasing: It is good to know you are perceptive, and his tail-twitch indicated, to Hydra, that he knew that she was only jesting. As he waded into the waters and closer still to her, Hydra circled him in a loose manner to arrive, eventually, at his side. She had no intentions of playing the shark today, though she was an exceptional one when she wanted to be.

It might, Hydra said with a smirk, though I was more thinking... you scratch my back I scratch yours, so to speak. There are some places I just can't reach, she informed, gesturing toward her shoulders and shrugging them. Normally my sisters help, but, while I have you here... she smiled at him. There was not much work to be done on her, and she knew it—Hydra did take care of her own hygiene, after all. Still, it was a flirty ploy to bring him even nearer to her—though she had no desire, yet, to push the boundary further. I'll repay the favor, of course, she said with a grin, peering at him with warm eyes.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings - by Hydra - December 04, 2017, 02:48 PM