Moonspear like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dirge was willing, to her pleasure, to oblige her—and as he spoke of a name to give, Hydra smirked. Oh, they knew his name already. But there was a worse fate than that, she believed, and it was being unknown by them. What a terrible life those not blessed by she and her sisters must lead! That's right, and you wouldn't want to upset them, she forewarned playfully—though there was much to take serious in the statement. Cross one, cross them all, that whole ordeal. Her eyes flashed at his words, 'master pamperer'—she was more used to being the one being pampered than doing the pampering, but for him, she would try.

Well, we musn't have you confused as to how to properly pamper me, and the lack of vagueness was direct enough to assure him that he ought not to be pampering others, though her tone was all sugar. She drew backwards, inspecting him now. Truthfully, his hygiene was not bad—but she had enough to work with, at least. He was a man of nature, and not shy of this, as no wolf should be. Her muzzle dipped in the water to attempt to splash between his shoulder-blades, before she moved even nearer. May I? Hydra inquired, awaiting for his express consent prior to 'grooming by Hydra' began.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 03:24 PM