Moonspear you hate the fighting in the world
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance answered without hesitation, "yeah." his brow furrowed. he did fun stuff all the time, and even though he was kind of lacking every bit of motivation he usually had-- he actually really enjoyed patrolling. it was kind of relaxing, even. "wraen and i had lunch the other day," he said, recalling just a few days before, he didn't share the part of the story where they had a reenactment of one of osprey's stories-- rannoch didn't need to know that. 

"i'm not working too hard," he then added, finding another reason why this just wasn't the right explanation for it. he let out a snort. "i've fallen almost to the bottom of the ranks-- i rarely even get on my feet before noon. i don't know what it is, ran." his ears fell to his head-- how discouraging that even rannoch didn't seem to know what to do.
Messages In This Thread
you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 09, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 11, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 12, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 13, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 30, 2017, 10:29 AM