Moonspear you hate the fighting in the world
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
does it happen every day? terance couldn't think of a day where he hadn't felt this way at least once during the day-- even if it was just an hour in the morning, or as he was trying to fall asleep. that answer felt so pitiful-- but reluctantly, terance nodded his head. "not all day, but usually, yeah," he answered, feeling his teeth clench together. damn this blew, he probably sounded like such a loser-- which didn't help his mood. he sniffed, coming to a stop as rannoch began to slow, trying to make sense of a few things in his own head.

"usually it's better when i'm with others, but sometimes-- like earlier-- i just suddenly lose focus, and i'm just not there anymore, i don't even realize it's happening," he added, backtracking maybe to the beginning of their conversation, but adding a little bit more onto it. did that make sense? it sounded crazy-- and stupid, but terance didn't know what else to say, or how else to say it.
Messages In This Thread
you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 09, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 11, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 12, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 13, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 30, 2017, 10:29 AM