Moonspear I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The snow fell in droves today, and it was still new enough to Hydra that she often wanted to snap at it. And so she did, lunging and twisting and clacking her jaws at the substance that quickly melted away. Strange that it did not accumulate in her mouth as it did the earth, but she hadn't the mind to understand why, intelligent though she was. Science was a bit beyond her reach. 

Ganondorf's scent did give her pause, however. He had traveled higher than she anticipated he would, and her course was set in a new direction. Her long-legged strides brought her to him, and in no time at all she was hearing his exclamations. She paused a comfortable distance away, where he would still be able to see her and vice versa, her tail twitching idly behind her. Impressed? She inquired, but she could smell the anxiety that wrought the air. Come this way, Ganondorf. Your paws are still soft—you could slip, she forewarned. Her own paws were calloused and rough from life upon the mountain, giving her a surer grip everywhere she traversed. Still, even in this weather, one ought to be cautious.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 22, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 23, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 24, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 28, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 28, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 28, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - January 04, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - January 07, 2018, 09:18 PM