Moonspear I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra smiled at his words. I could, she rejoined agreeably, but Ganondorf suits you. It is a handsome name, she expressed candidly. Hydra was nothing if not forward. The ruddy wolf was indeed handsome, though would be likely even more handsome once he was fully repaired from his time alone. It was clear the Melonii male was not in his prime, and this was not meant physically. She wondered what Ganondorf was like when he felt at home. Surely that would take some time, but now that he was on the winning side, well, he had all of the time in the world.

His words were met with silence first, as her gaze panned toward the world beyond him. And then she looked back to him, thinking of a place he would feel more comfortable. Hydra beckoned him to her side with but a gesture, turning around and darting toward (one of) Moonspear's forests; the vast, mountainous terrain had many subterritories, and she imagined the wolf of the woods would be more comfortable in his woodland element.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 22, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 23, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 24, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 28, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 28, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 28, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - January 04, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - January 07, 2018, 09:18 PM