The Heartwood man was born to sin, set him free and he will be a sinner
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was amused by his reaction. I do not feel like killing you, she admitted plainly, but I can, if that is your wish, her eyes flash as she speaks the words. She need not speak convincing words; he would know it to be true from their encounter but seconds ago. He overestimates himself even then, though she is keenly aware of her upper hand. As to his first statement, Hydra licked a fang. Rannoch is family, she pressed, Mine. She lets him interpret that as he will. What was his? Not hers—Liffey? Kill the spare

Loud one. Towhee had been loud, this wolf? A yellow-bellied cur that fled before saying a word. Hydra verbally described the wolf to him, and Vaati recognized him as The Loud One. Interesting. Hydra was intrigued. He didn't know him, and he would kill him! Oh! This was brilliant. He should be easy to kill, Hydra murmured lowly, words for him only to hear as she drew nearer. and he is a wolf I will see dead. Though I will leave the killing blow to you, Hydra's low tones were in earnest. To speak the words made it so. 

There was much she wished to discuss with Vaati, and she opened her jowls to speak once more, but a chittering sound of a woodland creature gave her pause. It seemed there was no hesitance on her part as she waited for a beat and, yes, ah, there it was again—one ear cupped, and Hydra shifted her weight and pressed one ear forward, while the other rotated and twitched. All this in a series of seconds, though her own movement beckoned what was next.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: man was born to sin, set him free and he will be a sinner - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 11:36 PM