The Heartwood man was born to sin, set him free and he will be a sinner
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
What comes from the shadows are the two wolves she loves most in the world bar herself, and, between them, the coward. Murderer, she snarled, her face morphing to cold rage. She prepared to storm forward, to ruin—but she senses the electricity snapping between her sisters and this man, and her gaze fell to Lyra. It had been she who had lingered next to the dead body of Galaxy. She who found her dead. Her heart ached for poor Lyra—how terrible for her! And now to stand by the killer... 

Her gaze shifted to Vaati. He was in no state to off the coward now, not as he stood. She was terribly aware she could kill them both by setting Vaati upon him then and there, but that did not appeal to her at all. She noted Alya and her flirty disposition, and she knew she would spare him for more reason than just one. Another friend for her right-hand. Her gaze turned back to Lyra, and then to Titmouse. 

I know only that you killed my sister. She will not see another day, Hydra mourned her openly now, and paused for a brief moment of silence. This was her wake, as proclaimed by the head of the Cerberus. Hydra stepped aside, so that now, Titmouse was surrounded entirely. Though you... you will see tomorrow. But for the future she can no longer witness... Lyra—his eye is yours to take. It was you who saw her dead, and who did not call—if ever that happens again, you call, she decreed and commanded, and on that note, she surged forward before any would have time to think. Between herself and Alya, he was held down, and her paw pressed against his larynx. One ear-twitch symbolized that Lyra ought to wait. She was not done. Your innocence has fled you, just as you flee from your wrongdoings—and so you owe us your innocent firstborn, too, so that you might know the pain you have inflicted unto our kin. If you tell anyone of this day, of what happened, I will ensure that everything you love is destroyed, she vowed quietly, and then her fangs moved to hold him down by his throat, keen to throttle him but not cause damage he would never recover from. That was Lyra's deed today; she simply sought to help hold him still, as Alya would, too. 

Blood would satisfy Lyra, as would her words which were her oath. One ear cupped to listen for the sound of Vaati.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: man was born to sin, set him free and he will be a sinner - by Hydra - December 28, 2017, 01:53 AM