Moonspear under the moon
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra sensed her mothers mood, and again sought to offer her an appeasing few licks to her chin when she was greeted. Hey, she greeted in turn. She settled at her mothers side thereafter and licked her chops. I found that idiot runaway wolf, with Alya and Lyra. I know that maybe we ought to have waited, but when we saw him, we acted. We took his eye. For the future that Galaxy would never see. Her ears flattened atop her crown and she lowered her head. Though she was not ashamed of what she had done by any means, she felt that it ought to have been her parents who tore into him. 

There was more than one reason she let the little shit live, and they were one of them. They deserved the kill. But Hydra could not have done nothing in seeing him there. She looked at her mother again. We also found the wolf that hurt Rannoch. We gave him the same scar as he gave Rannoch, and settled things. Even if it wasn't the whole of the Caldera involved in what happened to Galaxy, they are just as unorganized as you and dad say—I don't want to be involved in that mess any longer. He said he would steer clear of our neck of the woods, she reported in an even voice, and waited for her mothers response. She had, in her own way, avenged Rannoch in the process... and done her piece for Galaxy's memory.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
under the moon - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: under the moon - by Amekaze - January 05, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: under the moon - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: under the moon - by Amekaze - January 06, 2018, 10:56 PM