Moonspear I saw the sign and it opened up my mind, and I am happy now living without you
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
attn: @Gannet

Hydra brought a large, meaty thigh from a relatively fresh kill for Gannet to eat. She had news for him, as she had had news for her mother and father. With a sigh, she felt great annoyance that Gannet had gotten himself into this situation; he would be the perfect wolf for Moonspear, with his tough nature and his ability to take the emotion out of it. He did not so much as shed a tear over what had occurred, and she doubted he ever would. Her own sister was weak-minded and pathetic, which was rather disappointing—but their day of the family argument made Hydra realize that Korei Julia would rather see her family die than survive. That was really all Hydra needed to know to feel her protective nature over her dimwitted sister fade to black.

She brought with her the truly appropriate herbs for any pain he might be enduring. Lyra said that he might be able to use his leg in a months time, and had set his leg against a straight piece of wood to keep the alignment right. Hydra knew that Lyra was the best woman for the job, and that he would regain use of his leg so long as he followed her instruction. Hydra wanted that, which was why she was a frequent visitor. 

Her tail waved as she entered the den, whuffing over the meat she carried, checking to see if he'd mind company.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal