Moonspear I saw the sign and it opened up my mind, and I am happy now living without you
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His response warmed Hydra, and she nodded. I want. But only because I want you well again, she spoke in earnest. If you want to leave at any time, it is up to you. I can only recommend things, Hydra explained. He was no prisoner, and Hydra liked him enough to not will it to ever be that way. Hydra fell onto her haunches and then slid down on her belly, army-crawling nearer to him, tail thumping the earth complacently. 

She moved to rest her muzzle near his paws and between her own. It was a gesture of trust; Hydra, frankly, thought Gannet was one of the few white wolves in the world worth anything bar her father. She imagined that the rarity of wolves like Charon and Gannet were such that all others of their complexion must be simple. That had to be it. Galaxy, may she rest in peace, was similar to Korei Julia. Too similar, maybe. Who knew? Hydra comforted herself in thinking so. It made the sting of her loss significantly less. 

Her ears pricked at his words. Last Winter? she queried, blue eyes lifting to look at him. What happened then?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal