Moonspear I saw the sign and it opened up my mind, and I am happy now living without you
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra felt only a little bad for him. He'd gotten himself in this situation, but he was also her friend, so because of that she felt for him. But only a little bit. He knew what he'd been running into, after all. And would the Caldera have behaved differently if the tables were turned? Would any family in their right mind? Anyway, the story reminded Gannet of his father, so the origin of that was true, which she never doubted to begin with. And anyway, it's up to us to change that. I'm good friends with Towhee. She's who I let know that you're here, she informed. And then there's you. I think you can make a lasting impression, too, her tail waved. I know it's easy for me to say but... just give it time. To grieve, and to realize Gannet wasn't Titmouse or the whole of the Caldera. You've been injured enough already, and that's not their drive or desire, he was not who they were after. Though they might seem willing, and Hydra would not undermine them to think that they wouldn't if Gannet didn't push, she did not think he was a total moron. I mean, I say that with faith that you won't push buttons. No promises if you do that, she admitted. Hydra wouldn't tolerate that on a good day—and these were not good days. 

Sensing he wanted to change the topic, Hydra obliged him and told him about her mirror images. 
fade???!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal