Moonspear and there's blood on your hands
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance puffed his chest out a little, summoning a little more of the confidence and courage he'd gained from alya's comments about his... uh, charm. "i'm gonna find her. i killed this rabbit for her-- and i'm gonna... just..." his tongue wrapped around his words again. what was he gonna do, exactly? he huffed.

"i promised we could go stargazing, or something-- a while back," he replied. he didn't have any real course of action-- but was he supposed to? there was no right way to do any of this... terance didn't think. he hesitated again.

"that might sound lame, i dunno, but lyra and i met before i joined moonspear-- out in the glen? we just looked at stars together... and it was just such a feeling ran, i've never been able to forget it-- or her. that sounds stupid, i know... especially since i've been here for so long and never like... done anything about it but... it didn't seem like a priority, like if it happened again i'd just get that feeling again. but... it hasn't-- and that's my fault, and i gotta just redo it. and like actually make a move, like-- tell her how i feel. or... or something."

and then, finally, terance was silent, and his face was on fire. oh that was so much speaking-- terance didn't ever speak that much, and especially not in such a... jittery manner. he ducked his head, embarrassed he'd rambled in front of rannoch for so long... about something so... stupid. but he snuck a look back to see how his friend looked-- how he was reacting to all that.
Messages In This Thread
and there's blood on your hands - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 08, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Terance - January 08, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 10, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Terance - January 11, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 14, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Terance - January 18, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 18, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Terance - January 18, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 19, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: and there's blood on your hands - by Terance - January 22, 2018, 10:27 PM