Moonspear and i'm tired of keepin' lies
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
at first, terance saw nothing wrong with the way that lyra acted. it was lyra, it had to be. as far as terance was concerned, hydra didn’t just lay around at night and alya did not care to see him as of late... right? he was baffled by her next statement, his expression falling quite visibly. his ears, originally cupped forward, splayed back ever so slightly. what? was this some sort of test... leaving him to think it was her for so long? had he seriously already failed? 

as smart as terance believed himself to be— he had enough faith in others to typically take their word at face value. though he originally believed this to be lyra, if she said she wasn’t he wouldn’t question it. he shifted, shoulders rolling a bit. “well, obviously,” he said with a dry chuckle. “... so does that mean i failed at being forward?” he then asked, mostly teasingly. ugh. he really didn’t know what he was doing. clearly he didn’t sound too beat up or mad about it, if anything just mildly frustrated he hadn’t actually run into lyra.
Messages In This Thread
and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 05, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 06, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 06, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 12, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 12, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 20, 2018, 11:19 AM