Moonspear did you know, did you know?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Truth be told, Hydra thought that Wraen would know without her clarifying that she had attacked him upon sight. It would not be in her nature to not do so—her unspoken words were not lies, and she had left a very heavy implication that the situation had been dealt with as per her way. Mauling him or just attacking him was the very same to Hydra in the situation against a man who had killed her sister. He lived still, though. 

Wraen's words were sobering ones, but then the conversation itself was that way. Hydra, actually, did not know that. Lyra was a self-learned woman; capable and talented, to be sure. Hydra didn't believe luck had to do with it—but she did not know that infection was even a thing. It was not something she considered when they savaged Titmouse, either. Death, really, had not been her goal for him. She had never broken a bone, either, to realize that this was the sort of consequence that would be had. 

No, she responded, I didn't know that. I'm not sure where in the mix his bone had even been broken. He was coming for me, and Alya and Lyra stopped him. I do not think any of us were really thinking clearly, and she was thankful for that, her sisters stopping him. She believed fully he was coming to attack her, too—Hydra, foolish though it was, would have done the same—as they were like-minded individuals. But her expression had turned into one of genuine worry. Lyra knows a lot about healing, she expressed. I know Gannet can't leave now with the weather being what it is. If he slips and falls on the way back, things will get worse for him than they are now... Hydra looked down to the ground. Between the ice and the impending heavy snows that were coming, it was a bad idea. 

What do you think we ought to do? She asked then. Hydra did value the opinion of Wraen, obviously, to not have snapped at her immediately at the situation being spoken of. And she wondered if there was anything that could be done, at this point in time, or if Wraen's words were to warn her against employing such methods in the future. 

She certainly would—against those she liked, anyhow. Hydra hadn't meant for anything permanent to afflict him... just some good old fashioned pain for some time to remind him what happened when one turned on her like that. Sure she could understand it, typically, but it had happened on Moonspear territory. It was a dirty move, to come at her out of nowhere right after her sister's death. It was amazing Gannet had lived. Lyra had been the first to note Galaxy was dead, and it was a moment of great distress for the Ostrega's. The scene had been chaos. But she wanted to amend what she could.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 06, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 01:46 PM