Moonspear you can see it in my eyes
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
set for whenever the heck this superbluebloodmoontotallunareclipse thing is supposed to take place... i should not be allowed to write posts about things i know absolutely nothing about

he could just barely see it. out on the horizon, covered partially by the pine trees that littered the cliffs. it was beautiful-- no, magnificent, and terance needed to get closer. he dodged around some boulders as soon as he became aware of it's presence, beginning at full speed towards his favorite cliff-- as high as he could go. this was so cool!! so cool! he couldn't wait to get closer to observe it.

he ran and ran and ran and ran, jumping and dodging little territorial obstacles until-- whoops-- he came across something that wasn't as simple as a stone or tree. in fact, it was much more complex, and appeared out of practically thin air. it was @Liffey, leaving her den for-- for who knows what-- and terance crashed right into her, tumbling overtop and a little distanced off from her. "oof..." he grumbled, raising himself, slowly, and shaking out his pelt. it took him a moment to realize what happened, but after he was fully standing and decided he probably wasn't injured, he padded over to the probably dazed she-wolf. "shit, liffey, my bad-- are you okay?" he asked, ears dropped with concern, "if you are though, you gotta like, come with me! look at the moon!"
Messages In This Thread
you can see it in my eyes - by Terance - January 31, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Terance - February 03, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Terance - February 03, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Terance - February 05, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 09:30 AM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Terance - February 11, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Liffey - February 11, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: you can see it in my eyes - by Terance - February 11, 2018, 08:54 PM