Moonspear shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
LUCK I TELL U but since this isn't a real spar LOL you don't have to even acknowledge that success, just really rolled to see if she'd fall over!

When he released Hydra reeled backward, though she'd never forget the mischief in his eye. She nearly put her own leg down, but the thought to keep your leg up was so ingrained in her mind now that she stumbled backward on three legs. If that didn't unbalance her, Gannet's swift approach surely would have; wide-eyed she observed his movements, and Hydra, three-legged as her mind consistently bid her, hopped opposite of him to avoid his impending "blow". 

And mischief lit in her own eye as she, too, remained balanced—luck was on her side, this day, it seemed—and acted as swiftly as he had. Hydra moved to unbalance him as he reared, attempting to knock him over with a shoulder-check to the nearest hindquarter. It was a difficult maneuver on three-legs, though she hoped to utilize his body to stay upright. If she succeeded in her endeavor, Hydra would seek to see what way he fell so as to be there to soften his fall as best she could; she was cognizant of his current injury, as her foreleg pulled tightly to her chest would show, and hardly wanted to hurt him further. Her tail waved wildly, thrilled with their game.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Hydra - February 07, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Gannet - February 07, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Hydra - February 11, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Gannet - February 12, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Hydra - March 07, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Gannet - March 09, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Hydra - March 21, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: shimmy, shimmy, quarter-turn - by Gannet - March 21, 2018, 10:21 AM