Moonspear which to bury, you or the hatchet?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra smirked. I dunno. Cats seem to think everything belongs to them, even with packscent. Terance and I actually killed one together recently that was too close for comfort, too, she informed. Well it had been months ago, but recent enough that it seemed relevant to provide. They, though, were experts. Terance was a guardian, and Hydra was head warrior; she had the mind to dispatch the enemy, though it took a great amount of patience on both their behalf. Hydra knew she'd call, too, in the future. We should have called too, she confided. We handled it, but I mean, cougars are tough, she said with a laugh, remembering it.

She spoke about Terance and Wraen being good partners. Terance she knew, Wraen she didn't doubt, and Liffey's own contributions (or lack thereof) was equally not a shock to her. Terance and I practice together sometimes. I taught him everything he knows, she snickered, letting Liffey know that was a joke—Terance was perfectly capable, always had been. Wraen she had never seen in action, but she could imagine. As far as lessons went, Well, you would just need a good teacher. I'm not the most patient, she admitted, ...but I could give it a go. Terance might be a good teacher, too... Rannoch, he's a good coach, I bet he could teach you also, she suggested.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 16, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 09:19 PM