Moonspear the heavens swung their blinding gates
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
dirge didn't appear to have any scars-- at least none that terance could see. so although he gave a jovial chuff in response to that comment, paired with a small smile, terance disagreed. because, just based off of experience, it seemed that lyra had preferred dirge over him-- and he had gotten his first batch of scars fighting a bear for lyra. well, not for lyra, but for lyra... all the same. to him, that was as noble a story as they came-- and it had gotten him nowhere in his pining. but whatever. 

"i fuckin' hope so," terance grumbled, letting the expletive out with little care to censor, "honestly, the whole blackfeather-redhawk thing was really a pain in the ass, i don't think anyone benefitted from it." and then the cougar, on top of that. trying to keep up with his 'i don't hate you or feel threatened by your presence in what should be my love life', the stone gave a toothy smirk and added, "though patrol is a lot more exciting this way."
Messages In This Thread
the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 13, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 14, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 14, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 18, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 19, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 22, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 27, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - March 06, 2018, 04:26 AM