Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That's not what I asked you, Rannoch, she pressed. How is she unhappy? Why is she unhappy? What about Terance? Nevermind me, she breathed, clearly, clearly he did not give a shit about her. Not with his robotic, automatic responses toward her. But Terance... He and Rannoch were bros. Ah, well, of course, Rannoch would choose Liffey over him, but would he have told Terance? God, she had to talk to Terance. What would he think, if he had been told? As hurt as she felt, he would be hurt a dozen times more. He had been a little quiet as of late... but, well, a cougar had gotten him too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM