Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he spoke to her for the last time, Hydra had to laugh. You know nothing, Rannoch. Nothing at all except for your wife's wept words, which I hope will keep you warm this Winter, for if he was to believe that over what he did know—how fiercely devoted she was to those that she loved and protected—then her own words were not wrong at all. Hydra stiffly followed him, permitting him no entry-way or room to do anything else but travel far from Moonspear. Her own howl sounded: Rannoch and Liffey have departed Moonspear.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM