Moonspear count your fears if you let me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra did not want him to know why. She wanted him to know. She wanted him to know and to think better of who it was he was going to follow. Hydra shook her head. I'm not asking for your justification, Terance, I'm asking you—how can you follow two wolves who would do that to me if you say you're my best friend? There are a dozen packs out there, she expressed, and you are ready to pledge yourself to a man who in the span of a two minutes flipped a fucking switch. Liffey hadn't the cajones to talk to me herself, first off, she said with a roll of her eyes, and Rannoch is suddenly, "oh, shit, you fucking demon," without having ever spoken to me himself in the first place, either—and he wasn't even going to tell me. I don't need you to explain that—I really don't care about a wolf like that, about him, enough, plus, she understood why—it was because his head was wedged so far up Liffey's ass that he couldn't do much else but speak her shit as it came down his gullet. 

If he couldn't see it, if he couldn't understand it, she knew that he never would. Her ears splayed atop her head. So for all of the places that you could go, Hydra's ears pricked, it's still with him? Yes, his opinions were his own, yes, she got that, but to follow a man whose campaign speech was suddenly to besmirch her good name? How was that caring about her? How was that something a best friend would ever do? Had Hydra had even the mind to do this, she would have said 'nevermind' the second Terance informed her of foul play—at least to Rannoch. Ultimately, Hydra was selfish and would do what she would do, which was why in some way she could not really fault Terance for going—his fault lay in who he had his decided to give his oath to next.

And she had to say it all now, because yeah right would she ever see him again—Rannoch would spew some toxic bullshit his way, probably, because no doubt Terance would want to understand this all if for nothing else than to satisfy his curiosity. And if Rannoch lied, as he was clearly capable of doing very well, what else was there? What would Terance really care?

The teenaged, female mind could be an insidious thing—but, for Hydra, these concerns were real, and founded with what had transpired.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:46 PM