Moonspear where did i go wrong, i lost a friend
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It had all been bullshit. And though she couldn't forget about it all, if there was one other wolf she thought might hate bullshit, it was the wolf who approached her now. Hydra wasn't sure if he was informed of the logistics like Terance had been (or even if he had known anything) but she decided, here and now, she did not care. He did not come here submitting and apologetic and with words like "I am going". He leaned into her, and Hydra felt herself lean partially into him, mindful of his injury regardless. She felt as though her legs had been taken from beneath her, but was grounded as she realized it really could be worse—it really could be that way. 

She did not need to be feeling so sorry for herself. 

Yet she wasn't wholly ready to get mad this second. Terance was a loss. She was grieving. 

His latest wounds were fortunately superficial, from what she had gleaned from Lyra's eyes and basic teachings. The wound was basic enough where she did not fear for his life, but at his admittance, she peered at his leg. Fortunately that, too, looked no worse. His shaking voice was met with comfort: you'll be okay... her own voice shook, too, some, as she continued, I don't think that will change anything, she mentioned, speaking of his healing but strangely enough, perhaps it might reach the heart, just a little more bruising. But he would survive, which she was grateful for. There were a dozen things she wanted to say, a dozen things she could: don't be so reckless... because I don't want to lose you, too,—or I am glad you are still here and living... But she exuded that gratefulness with a simple relieved sigh.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - March 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - March 05, 2018, 09:31 AM