The Heartwood she doesn't know she's in love
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"you should come with us-- if that wasn't your plan already," terance said, sort of surprising himself. he assumed that that was what she was already doing-- since she claimed to have been waiting for rannoch, but all the same. then he shook his head. "i came from moonspear, a mountain that way. rannoch has always been there for me, when he told me he was leaving i couldn't not come with," he told her-- an opening act for her story with a bit of his own shorter, less wordy oversharing. 

then she spoke, and again, terance was unbothered by the amount of things she was telling him. terance was comfortable listening, for some reason, since if were him speaking that much he'd likely want to peel over dead on the spot. but he listened, very intrigued and absorbing every word. somehow, he grew mad at this math character-- and at her capturers. his ears splayed upon his head, brow furrowing as she spoke. but he didn't interrupt, he wouldn't dare-- truthfully, terance felt a little honored that she chose to share something so personal with him.

he shook his head quickly when she suddenly backpedaled. "don't apologize-- i asked you, it was exactly what i wanted to hear..." he said, growing quiet for a moment, "thank you for sharing, i'm so sorry that all happened." he thought briefly to lyra. this mato, it seemed different than what he had had with lyra, but he related to it all the same. he glanced to his side carefully, not comfortable spilling so much about himself as she seemed to be, but wanting to return her gesture in hopes of showing her that he actually did care-- or didn't mind-- did it matter? seabreeze was, after all, a perfect stranger.

"a bear attacked moonspear a while back, i got a pretty bad hit to the side, almost died, i'm lucky i'm here," he told her, turning a bit to show her his shoulder and side, the scar trailing up to his chin, "and this from a cougar just a little while ago, still looks pretty gnarly." and the other side, which was a weird shape on his other shoulder. he paused, smiling sheepishly and dipping his nose down. "that's not as... well, i dunno, i'm glad you're okay," he finished... as gracefully as he could.
Messages In This Thread
she doesn't know she's in love - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Seabreeze - February 24, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 08:39 AM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Seabreeze - February 25, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Seabreeze - February 25, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Seabreeze - February 25, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Seabreeze - February 25, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: she doesn't know she's in love - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 10:30 PM