The Sunspire she's onto me, walking me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
today, terance set out with a purpose-- he was very intent on finding @Seabreeze. it wasn't entirely intentional, honestly, but when her scent passed him on his morning patrol he just... couldn't ignore it. it was mostly subconscious-- the desire to follow after her-- but when he realized what he was doing he didn't turn away. he really enjoyed her company, actually. 

he wondered what she was up to. he had been patrolling. sunspire's borders were not very active, unlike moonspear's, which had a tendency to attract drama just about every moment of the day. he wondered if that would change over time-- he hoped not, though he would definitely enjoy the occasional potential joiner... that sounded ideal to the new pack's beta.

he was caught up in this thought when he spotted her sandy coat a little ways off, standing out just barely against the snowy terrain. he breathed deeply for a moment, relishing the moment for what it was worth, before sending a light bark and heading her way-- pretending it was a mere coincidence that he had crossed paths with her again, his tail swinging.
Messages In This Thread
she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 05, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 05, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 05, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 24, 2018, 09:46 PM