The Sunspire and i'll die for her
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
oh boy. this is old. skipping cas since she's PPC... lyra is brightest in april but....... i'm pretending.....

terance settled beside olive and cass, taking in a soft breath to watch the skyline. it was so beautiful, it really was. terance would never get over the beauty of the sky or just how lost he could get in it. it took away all of his troubles and doubts... it was just, magical, in that way. 

he stared at it for a long while, silence draped over the three in a thing vale of precious, delicate lace. it was a peaceful silence, one terance didn't feel even the smallest bit uncomfortable in. his gaze lingered on one constellation-- a collection of 6 stars that terance just couldn't believe he was staring at. it almost... almost... ruined the moment, ruined the entire place for him. but he tried to hard to be so mature. but it lingered in the back of his throat and strung the more he tried to ignore it. he couldn't ignore it. he had to acknowledge it. terance took a small breath of air and pulled together ever gene he inherited from his mother to think the most insane thought he'd ever thought. that this, this cliff, those stars, this whole circumstance, was a sign

so, quietly, afraid to disturb the peace, terance looked to olive beside him. "can i name it?" he asked softly, gaze flitting between the two wolves.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll die for her - by Terance - March 06, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - March 09, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - May 03, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - May 19, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - May 21, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - June 10, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - June 16, 2018, 07:51 AM