The Sunspire I know you're making magic somewhere
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Yeah, we must be careful," Wraen agreed and fell silent - from her expression it was clear that she was actively thinking something over, since the matter of children was a sensitive one. Terance's recent news, as well as finding out that there was another pregnant female wandering in the ranks, had been a topic of growing concern to her. And she was even more surprised that no one else seemed to bother. 

"About children... Terance said you... had nothing against his mischief," funny, how she could be very direct and rude at times, and at the same time feel entirely awkward about the whole business that involved making children. "And... I have not failed to observe that, well, you have been favourable to another wolf. And you - of course - will want to have a family of your own," this was followed by another silence.

"Rannoch - is this wise?" she decided to stop beating around the bush. "I mean, with all due respect to your good heart, but Sunspire cannot sustain so many litters of puppies. I have had my scouting done around the area - great as it is - there are not enough resources for so many hungry mouths. And I do not speak about puppies only," she said, happy to have this out of her system and she was looking directly at Rannoch, waiting for his response.
Messages In This Thread
I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - March 12, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - March 25, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 08, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 09, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 12, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 15, 2018, 07:11 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 15, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 16, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 23, 2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 26, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - May 01, 2018, 06:33 AM