The Sunspire our hearts the same,
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Private 
terance didn't actively avoid rannoch... no, that would be wrong. terance wasn't hiding from his friend, but the other day was... too much. fifty different things happened at once and terance didn't even know where to start. he'd fucked up, and he knew it.

would rannoch forgive him? he could only assume so... but... he felt like he'd betrayed his closest friend-- more than once. and his heart ached with the fear that rannoch would just give up on him. sounds dramatic, but hydra had done so without a second glance his way-- what's to say rannoch wouldn't do the same thing? and liffey... he needed to see liffey as well. but... well, liffey he was actively avoiding. at least until he spoke to rannoch.

gathering all his strength and bravery, terance followed after @Rannoch's scent trail, his head low and his ears pinned. he caught up to his friend headed to the borders, probably on guard after the redshank incident. terance gave a low bark to grab his friend's attention. rannoch turned to view terance with a concerned expression-- probably because terance looked like he was going to piss himself-- regarding him with a tilt of his head. 

"we gotta talk," terance said slowly, tail slowly moving between his legs, "i think... i think i fucked up-- like, real bad-- and like obviously a couple times in the whole redshank ordeal but like also later that day and i know we gotta talk about that but... i just... but.." terance hesitated to keep going. maybe this was unwarranted... and nothing would happen and he didn't ever have to tell rannoch? maybe? that seemed like wishful thinking-- he knew he was going to have to swallow his pride and just admit to his mistakes. 

"seabreeze is in heat and... i tried to get her to liffey or olive but... i don't know what happened i just-- rannoch i'm... i'm sorry-- it wasn't my place, i never talked to you... i didn't even mean... or plan or... i'm so sorry." if only terance could voice his emotions properly. it was just that  rannoch and liffey had the right to reproduce first-- and it was breaking his heart to admit to rannoch that he'd robbed him of that right. he'd broken trust, maybe-- maybe? definitely, at least in terance's eyes. how could he do this to someone so close to him? 

and for a moment, he thought of wraen. what would she think of him after this? oh dear.
Messages In This Thread
our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 13, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 16, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 16, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 18, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 19, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 19, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 19, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 20, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 21, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 23, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 31, 2018, 11:05 AM