Honeyed Pasture but you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Backdated! @Dirge is welcome to pop in at any point. Sisters welcome too, if they'd be this far out! Maybe an Ironsea woof? She's closer to the coast than she is inland!

Her long-legged strides took her around The Sentinels, and now she moved across open land. Her eyes fell upon the Great Waters in the distance, and her tail waved—her trajectory adjusted so that she could be nearer still to the waters, though she did not yet cross the invisible boundary that separated the Coast and Great Bear Wilderness, something she was not cognizant of. If anything, she walked just on the cusp of it. With no obstacle but the melting snow in her path—

Hydra paused. Something about this coastline in particular seemed quite familiar to her. Deja vu struck her, but she could not place it—in the distance was Stavanger Bay, a place her father had taken she and her sisters to when she was very young. A place he had once claimed as his.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
but you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth - by Hydra - March 27, 2018, 09:21 AM